If you have questions regarding your HeartCare™ Channel subscription, please call our Customer Care Hotline Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern at 888-219-4678 and press 3 to be connected to a technical service representative or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble with your HeartCare™ Channel Scala media player? Follow the steps listed below.
Step 1: Check Power
Do you have power to both your Scala Media Player and your Modulator(s)? If not, make sure the cables are connected properly and that your power supply is working. Set all switches to the “on” position.
Step 2: Reset your Receiver
HP rp8500 Scala Media Player
- Press (do not press and hold) the front power button once. The unit will start to shut down.
- Once the unit is powered down, it will re-boot automatically.
- If the unit does not reboot automatically, press the front power button again to begin start up.
Having trouble with your tablet?
- To save power, the tablet will go into standby mode, or a black screen 30 minutes after its last screen touch. To start it up again, press and hold the power button until you see the Samsung logo.
- If the screen turns dark (not black), it means that the tablet has a low battery and needs to be re-charged.
- If you have any problems with the tablet, please shut it down completely turn it back on. If it won’t power back up, please recharge it before trying again.
Still Not Working?
Please contact Customer Care to be connected to a technical service representative.
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Click to review technical information about the equipment installed to provide the HeartCare™ Channel at your hospital.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Have questions about your subscription? Click to view frequently asked questions about your Heartcare™ Channel subscription.