As a subscriber to the HeartCare Channel, your facility receives award-winning, engaging, and informative patient programming that also fulfills state and federal teaching requirements. But the benefits of subscription don’t stop at the television set. We also offer a variety of tools and materials, including an on-demand tablet, to help promote patient viewing for better outcomes and a more efficient hospital education program. Click to download an informational flyer about the HeartCare Channel.
Delivering Customizable Patient Education
The following features are available for subscribers of the custom version of the HeartCare Channel:
- IP-enabled digital signage platform connected to hospital’s TV system for 24/7 video programming
- Hospital-controlled text messages to patients
- Hospital branding opportunities on the channel
- Continuously updated video assets
- On-demand programming for patients with internet access on their own device
- Specialized tablets for on-demand access, provided by The Wellness Network (requires GuestNet Wi-Fi) through HeartCare Channel Now.
- Ability to prescribe, track and report patient videos and instruction into the EMR system
Whether at the hospital or upon their return home your patients have access to expanded heart and stroke content, using your hospital access code, through any internet-enabled device at www.heartcarechannelnow.com. This platform supports patients in accessing and learning the information at their own pace and provides an access point for educational information post discharge. Your paid subscription includes a free upgrade to our on demand video platform. The password to access your on-demand platform is printed on your hospital’s Program Schedule.
Frequently asked questions about your subscription
Have questions about your subscription? Click to view frequently asked questions about your Heartcare Channel subscription.