Your Heart and Brain Educational Resource
Are you a heart or stroke patient looking for educational programming to support your recovery and self-management goals? The HeartCare™ Channel delivers around-the-clock educational programming in hospital and on-demand to support your path to recovery and achievement of optimal health.
The HeartCare™ Channel’s programs deliver engaging education about cardiovascular topics including:
- Healthy living after heart attack and/or with heart failure
- Overview of common cardiovascular conditions, procedures and medications
- Stroke prevention, symptoms, treatment and recovery
- Managing medications
- Reducing readmission risks
- And More!
Educational programs are:
- Delivered via the largest in-hospital health information TV network and on demand platform in the nation
- Supportive of your hospital’s patient education goals
- Developed in partnership with American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and The Wellness Network
How Can It Benefit You?
YOU are a first-class member of your healthcare team. Your care plan starts in the hospital and continues outside of the hospital setting. The HeartCare™ Channel provides the tools you need to be empowered to better understand your health, manage your conditions and support your efforts to strive for optimal health. This resource:
- provides you with information that can help you manage your medical condition and improve your health.
- offers easy-to-understand programs that complement other information provided by your doctor and hospital staff.
- can be accessed when you need it and at a pace to match your learning style.
The HeartCare™ Channel is designed to provide patients with key health information to help them understand their condition and treatments, support their recovery and care, and improve their future health. Programming is available via a hospital’s TV system as well as on-demand via the internet to ensure patients can access and consume information in a variety of ways.
24/7 In-hospital Television Network
The HeartCare™ Channel is available for viewing in your room at subscribing hospitals. Ask your nurse if the HeartCare™ Channel is available in your hospital room and, if so, for the channel number to tune in.
An expanded offering of the HeartCare™ Channel programming is available on demand. Please log-in to our secure HeartCare™ On Demand web site and watch the HeartCare™ Channel programs. The access code for your hospital appears on the HeartCare™ Channel program schedule provided by your hospital. Videos on this site are available to patients of participating hospitals.*
HeartCare™ Channel Preview
Click here for a sample of HeartCare™ Channel programming or visit www.heartcarechannelnow.com to access programs today.*
* The access code is printed on your hospital’s Program Schedules. If you don’t have a schedule, ask your healthcare provider for one today.