Welcome To The HeartCare Channel!
Thank you for subscribing to the HeartCare Channel. While we work to install the channel at your facility we want to share information with you on how your patients and staff can begin to take advantage of this educational resource online, starting today!
Your patients have access to this education portal by simply entering the website and hospital specific password found below. The website can be accessed on computers, tablets, and smartphones, making it accessible for your patients anytime, anywhere.
You will find the HeartCare Channel helps you:
- Deliver consistent, engaging preventative health and condition-specific education
- Reinforce import messaging and education you are providing at bedside
- Improve patient satisfaction / HCAHPS scores
Online Website for Patient Access: www.TheHeartcareChannelNow.com. Please check the email you received for your Hospital Password.
Here are some links to printable documents that can be used to help share this information with patients. Before printing, you can enter the hospital password found above to personalize these for your patients.
- HeartCare Channel Program Library and Checklist is a list of programs sorted by category.
- HeartCare Channel Program Descriptions is a brief description of each program, sorted by category.
- On-demand HeartCare Channel Flyers can be used to promote the online access website and password with your patients, their families and caregivers.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by phone at 888-219-4678, by email at email@example.com.