About the HeartCare™ Channel
NEED INFO TO PUT HERE.
The Heartcare™ Channel, founded in 2014 by the American Heart Association and The Wellness Network, is the nation’s largest in-hospital health television channel serving over 1,300 hospitals. Through hospital television systems and a proprietary digital platform, our patient education network offers credible and engaging programs on a wide variety of health, safety, and wellness topics for patients and their families.
About HeartCare™ Channel Programming
HeartCare™ Channel programming addresses a wide variety of diagnoses and clinical care areas. All content is regularly reviewed by a medical advisory board made up of board certified physicians and healthcare education experts. Programs are added regularly based on input from our customers, new clinical research and guidelines, and a continuous assessment of federal and local regulatory requirements
About the Wellness Network
The Wellness Network owns and operates a growing portfolio of broadcast, digital, and print patient education products serving hospitals and public health organizations, including:
- The Newborn Channel. Providing new parents with award-winning educational content on newborn and post-partum care for over twenty years.
- The Patient Channel. Providing credible and engaging patient education programs on a wide variety of health, safety, and wellness topics for patients and their families.
- The MedSerenity Channel. Integrative mind-body healing and relaxation programming for patients.
- Your NICU Baby. An on-demand education and support video library for parents of infants in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- HealthStyle Press. The publisher of America’s Health Guides™, passport-sized health education booklets for every stage of life.
The Wellness Network is also a partner in the Joint Commission Resources Quality and Safety Network, a continuing medical education series for health care professionals produced by Joint Commission Resources and distributed by The Wellness Network.